A sports team is not just the sum of its players, results also depend crucially on the way they play together. The performance of a team working in harmony can far exceed the capabilities of individual players
This is what happens in business too. When a company is able to focus on and develop that synergy, its “players” can face and win any competition.
Capturing all the opportunities that a good organization can bring does not happen overnight, but is achievable with the right guidance. It can be much less expensive than other investments (that anyway will give you a much higher ROI if managed by the right team) and, once started, it becomes a natural and self-regulating process.
Whatever the situation your company is facing today, setting up the rigth team and simplifying processes will be important for your future success and we would like to be your partner in that journey.
Send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will be very happy to schedule a meeting or a simple call to give you more information and try to understand how we could help your company.
The Way We Work
The urge to “make things better” is one of the strongest wish of human characteristics and the main driver of our progress. It is also a very important aspect of business competition, but in the past it has been aimed primarily at the technological development, looking for new products. Only in recent has a scientific approach to organizational structure been studied and codified as a modern science also in the Organizational field. Our approach for improvement focuses on 3 aspects.
- Simplify – A simple process is the safest, the fastest and most optimized way to reach the target. In a simple organization you always know who will do a certain job and when. “It takes a lot of hard work,” Steve Jobs said, “to make something simple, to truly understand the underlying challenges and come up with elegant solutions.” and this is the route he followed to create the success of his company.
Innovate – Once you have a clear process and organization, everybody in your team will feel enabled to give proactive support, make new proposals and capture opportunities. Innovation is not just creativity. To be creative is mostly a matter of native talent, to be innovative is an approach that can be learned. Let us show you how and enjoy the results!
- Share – Knowledge is one of the most important assets in any company. It can became a strong competitive advantage if made available and utilized internally by your team. We can help them to share the knowledge they have gained, grow it and use to the best advantage! You will be happy to see how many opportunities to improve you can generate simply by capturing internal best practices.
No progress is possible without communication skills. Discussing, teaching, sharing discoveries are what make knowledge a continuously growing asset. The more a company makes it an internal value and a working approach, the more it is able to build a bright future. Following these principles, we can ensure your people grow in their jobs work together more effectively as a team. Our approach can be outlined in three words.
- Train – Not only teaching new technicalities and skills, but creating also a learning environment, where people understand that knowledge is one of the few things able to grow as far as you share it
- Experience – Not just in a classroom, but trying new things on the field, through the identification of possible job rotations and other short-to-medium term initiatives. A good way to find new talents, to encourage a larger vision of the system, to get them ready for higher challenges. It is closely connected with the item related to “Career” below.
- Coach – In a learning environment, everybody should be able to understand the value of people in their teams and bring them to higher levels, acting as a coach and a mentor. We start by introducing this approach, then encourage it to enter the everyday ethos of your company. You will appreciate the difference it can make!
Developing a strong team, able to face the challenges of the market, is often a matter of motivation. There are several ways to keep people motivated and on board. We firmly believe that basic steps in this direction are the foundation of any winning company.
- Environment – Listed first not by coincidence! A good environment, where work is not just effort and competition but also satisfaction and collaboration is a perfect way to start. It is a matter of values to sustain and share so working on them is not fast or easy but, once you put in place the right values for your company, they can bring your team to wherever they need to be.
- Career – One of the strongest drivers for young people, and intimately connected with “Environment” since a good company is expected to give employees opportunities to learn, experiment and grow. It is not just vertical progression, horizzontal through, for example, functions or countries is just as important. Career is an aspect that managed in the right way can create high value both for the employees and for the company, in term of retention and commitment.
- Compensation – As you appreciate when your clients recognize your efforts is important for employees to perceive that their company knows and recognises the value of their work. At the end of the day, it can be the least expensive approach, since a bad compensation structure often generates high costs for replacements.